Happy Halloween everybody! This year my boyfriend did all the carving, but I was the one who saved the meat for pies and seeds for roasting. Fresh roasted pumpkin seeds are one of my favorite Fall snacks – and they’re so simple to make!
- Pre-heat your oven at 325 degrees.
- Lightly rinse the seeds in a collander. It’s okay to leave some meat on there, it will just bake away.
- Add ranch dressing powder, about half a packet per cup, and stir.
- Spread the seasoned seeds out on a cookie sheet and pop them in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stir, then bake for another 10 minutes or until evenly toasted.